Sunday 30 March 2008

Tagged

Tagged by by Surekha bcoz i complained she didn't actually tag anyone.... sheesh!!

1. What do you like the most?
Being with her...being with frens.. playing soccer

2. The thing(s) you desire the most.
generally coz im missing her so much..its her.. but right now its lunch coz i skipped breakfast n im damn hungry!

3. The thing(s) you value the most.
all loved ones (fam n frens) n my new futsal shoes

4. Important treasure.
ummm....yea same as above

5. The most expensive item you've bought.
with my own cash... my new futsal shoes

6. When do you feel happiness?
Wen i wanna b happy??

7. What made you sad recently?
d fact she's not here...

8. Thing(s) you want to learn.
I want 2 learn how to write like they do...wanna b able 2 play soccer like they do..

9. Your dream when you were young.
To b a cowboy baby!!

10. If there's US$100 million, how will you use it?
do up d cars in my hse..buy myself a new hp n den d leftover i'd invest n make more moneies!!

11.If you're going on a vacation, what one thing will you bring?
money??

12. If you have 3 wishes.
My first would be dat dev wasn't dyslexic...2nd would b dat i had unlimmited amount cash maggically appear wen i want...3rd would b 1 have a mac'd/anw/kit kat/cadburry outlets under my hse in dis like underground cavren kinda thing so i can visit wenever n get free food!!

13. When was the last time you cried?
feb 26th

14. Do you feel happiness now?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm not really..but not sad either...does dat answer d ques??

15. What does life mean to you?
yea sue a whole lot more den a box of chocs....hmmmmmm mayb if they were alcohol coated chocs....den just mayb laa

16. If you can only bring 3 things with you.
u didn't even mention where or wat laa..how 2 give u an answer??

17. If you can only live one more year.
yea i agree with d sex part...lots of soccer....n gd ass food laa

18. Tag 5 people
I tag BAK, Florance,Harmini, Cheryl F n Tania!!

*dis reminds me 2 go find my old blogging kaki's....Hammy n Louisa!!

No comments: