Friday 7 March 2008

shite!!

I dunno if i should b insulted or freaked out??

4 yrs back dad stood 4 elections in Ampang n some ppl (lets not mention who laa k) were so in love with me dad's looks took a few posters 4 emselves... needless 2 say i was emotionally scared.. my frens... these girls putting my dad's pic up on thier walls!! BAD JUJU!! so anyways recently i met one of these ppl in d ktm on d way 2 college..we were talking bout elections and my dad n stuff wen she admits dat she has my dad's new posters... apparently she n her fam were in some mamak in andalas n saw some ppl putting em up..on d way out she took one...i was like WTF!! she's stalking my dad!! i mean yea i heard of DILF's n all dat...but my dad!!! ARGHHH NOOOOOOOOO!!

u might be wondering y im insulted... well coz all who think my dad is gd looking..well atleast most of em...told me d dna skipped a generation 2 my bro... sighhhhh!!! story of my life ppl...

its 3.30 am on fri mornin...just about got bck frm bilik gerakan (BG)...heading 2 bed now coz i have 2 wake up in about 5 hrs...SIGHHHHH!!!

peace out n later days ya'll!!

**PS: S'body help me with dis c'box thing.. i got myself one but have no idea where 2 post it on html!! HELP ME!! -TQ-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oreo macha , ur dad is hot . live with it :p

btw , shall help u with ur cbox when u get ur ass online (: