Wednesday 19 March 2008

I felt like the fucking nanny!

yeap..dats rite..u read correctly..d fucking nanny...LOL!!

Scene: Me after SP class entering M-cafe. c leon at table with fluffy (sorry but i gotta use dis 1 dude) n some other ppl. go over n tap leon shoulder.

ME: what happened 2 mamak?

Leon: nobody 2 go with. come we go now

ME: Let me go grab mathew

Goes to get mathew from another table

ME: Come..chinaman wanna go mamak chill

Mat: Dude i really need to talk 2 u bout _______ issue

ME: k i need to reload phone..come we can talk on d way

We walk by leon table as we leave m-cafe

Leon: Gong mamak now?

ME: No, reload phone first..u go get table laa.. mat needs to talk *last part was said in sotto voice

Leon: Oh i need to talk to you 2...

ME: Everybody needs to talk 2 me!! wat m i?? D fucking nanny??

Fluffy: dude i also need to talk 2 u laa... LOL!! (he didn't literally say lol but just laughed out loud.. in any case he was just jk..didn't really need to talk 2 me)


I dont noe y i said nanny...was in d moment kinda thing n couldn't take it bck.. nobody said anything so yeaaa...decided 2 stick with it...

mayb i should start my own radio show..like Fraiser... "dis is prakash jayakumar.. n im listenin"

i was telling mat,reagan n surekha how quite a bit of ppl turn 2 me 2 upload thier probs.. not all my frens..just a few laa... reagan thinks its because im "2 nice"

shit i miss d days where dat wasn't a bad thing... sighh!!

peace out n later days ya'll!!

No comments: