Wednesday 19 March 2008

Randomly....I wish....

I wish i could take pictures of the lightning....

I wish i could dance with you in the rain....

I wish Travis Barker would stop remixing songs (like Flow Rider n T-Pain's Get Low and Soulja Boy's Crank Dat)....

I wish somebody would send me Get Low by Flow Rider n T-Pain via MSN coz my Limewire is being a bitch....

I wish the internet in my room would stop disconnecting every 5 min....

I wish the comp in my room had frigging speakers....

I wish i could go c Celine Dion....

I wish Jay-Z would come to M'sia....

I wish d M'sian gov wouldn't b such stick in d muds n allow Russel Peter n his racist jokes 2 come to M'sia....

I wish d M'sian gov would allow youths to freaking vote after they turn 18....

I wish i could intern at Klue or NST....

I wish i could go KK with d gang in June....

I wish i could go to Brisbane in July....

I wish ppl didn't put me in dat stereotype....

I wish i still wasn't still sick....

I wish my stamina was up to previous stadards....

I wish i was back on form....

I wish i had made the Taylors soccer team....

I wish I could write like they do....

I wish i was of more use to him....

I wish i didn't miss u like so....

I wish i miss u even more....

No comments: