Tuesday 8 June 2010

Now I may not be the worst or the best but you gotta respect my honesty

Is it not sad that pockets of the majority believe that rebounding is the best way to get over breakup?

I personally know many people who think rebound or rebounds is ace to getting over being dumped or generally getting over someone and that's quite sad.

I believe that we should have the strength and self respect to heal on our own and not depend/need someone else to make us feel better. I mean what happened to the whole 'you cant love another if you don't love yourself' concept?

That's what I believe but I know otherwise. Sadly enough I've rebounded and yes it helped and made me feel whole loads better. Accept when she realized it was a rebound and pulled the plug. I seriously felt like shit for leading her on and hurting her. What's worse we couldn't even remain friends after (duh!!). Hence the negativity towards rebounding.

I'm going to stick to my current plan. Going out, partying with friends, drinking quite a bit and meeting new people. I already know I deserve better and that it was her lost. I just gotta believe it and I hope I am on the right track.


Now I may not be the worst or the best but you gotta respect my honesty.
And I may break your heart, but I don't really think there's anybody's as bomb as me
So you can take this chance, in the end everybody's gonna be wondering how ya deal
You might say this is Ludacris, but Taio Cruz tell em' how ya feel!


Listen, now I'm only gonna break your heart
And shatter and spatter it all into little itty bitty pieces
Whether or not you get it all together
Then its finders keepers and losers weepers
See I'm not trying lead you on, no I'm only trying keep it real
You might say this is Ludacris, but Taio Cruz tell her how you feel!


Laters ya'll

Current Beat: Jason Derulo - Riding Solo (HAH!!)

Quote of the day:

T: My friend told me today she broke a bench. I mean I've heard of people breaking beds but never a bench.

Me: *raised eyebrows..broke how?

T: You're smart. I'm sure you already know.

Me: Niceeeeee


*Anybody notice how my quotes have become snippets of conversations...hmmmmm =P

1 comment:

Aaron Trotter said...

I really liked the poem at the end...I like your blog its got a personal feel keep it up...im now a follower xxx