Wednesday 9 June 2010

a moment of clarity??

KS: How u otherwise???

Me: I'm a mess but I'll get through it. Life keeps throwing more important things at me so i cant concentrate on myself which is good. I got thesis, then job applications, then visa and then getting an apartment.

If i don't get a job then I'm going home for good and then the job and apartment process starts all over again. So i assume late September is prob when I'm free enough to actually sort my head and heart out. So yeah. That's a long way to go so I'm not gonna think about it until then.

But then again starting a new job can be stressful so maybe it'll take me like three or four months to adjust. So next January I'll work on myself. Heck i'll make it part of my new years resolution.


Hmmmm..........interesting no??

Laters ya'll

No comments: