Friday 12 March 2010

In midst of agitation & frustration I grasp for some clarity

Im gonna try something new. Everyday I meet or am around so many interesting. Im sure I can find something interesting that is said or catches my fancy. So Im going to include my favorite quote of the day. Also gonna add what im listening to at that point. Just to make things more interesting. Hope nothing embarassing comes out.

Went to scout new gloves n knee guards today. My gloves are over 2 years old n I think its about time I stop using training gloves. N since im playing in a futsal leauge now I should get knee guards because I can't continue treating my knees this way. Bruised and scraped every Wed. So anyways saw this Nike gloves for 30Aud and found simple pair of knee guards for 20Aud. Hopefully everything works out.

Going out tonight. Ko's b'day dinner at her place. Aound 10 something I'll take my leave and join Rae n others at Long Room. Kim's b'day bash. Haven't been to Long Room in ages so should be fun. M semi formal-in it up to prove excitement. Ko's place is good food and good people, but I heard we're drinking and she'll be there. I just hope I dont let my own demons make it more awkward then it has to be.

Tmr i got RMIT tryouts and Lenny's 21st on the agenda. Night i suggested to her we do dinner then lost n GG marathon but she's not confirmed it so yea. *Twist twist twist.

Im wondering, since Im back to bloging, if i should pimp up my blog. Only thing is that I find HTML a bitch. yes i know many ppl have mastered it but I haven't so moving on..... Maybe i'll just randomly seek a cool template online and see what i find.

Not ashamed to admit Im happy GG is back. Blake Lively looked awesomely hot in everything she wore this week. Not to be outdone, J-Lo looked bootylicious as ever in this weeks How I Met Your Mother (HIMYM).

Movies i really wanna watch are Invictus, The Blind Side n Brothers. Prob download Invictus coz its already out of the cinema but Brothers is coming soon to Nova. Really wanna see The Blind Side but its only showing at Hoyts and I cant afford watching a movie for 17Aud right now.

Last night Hanna n I walked to Carlton Gardens and spent an hour laying down on a grassy hill in the middle of the playground talking about anything to everything. It felt really relaxing. We only left because the possoms were getting closer and it became really chilly.

Quote of the day: "Its just scary how understanding you are. I don't know if thats bad or good."

Current beat: Duffy - Mercy

Laters

No comments: