Wednesday 3 March 2010

Bad Romance

I'm an idiot. I know how it should be. I know what needs to be done. Yet here i am. Not letting this open wound heal. Somebody bring on the handcuffs. Its my own hand twisting the knife.

This feeling is like a drug. Everybody to anybody can tell me it is not good for me but yet I'm still additively taking it in. Its funny how right Will Smith was when he said "there ain't no pain like from the opposite sex." Yes that's my cool celebrity quote. Big Willie style!!

Because to not feel this pain is to not have her. What i have now is not complete but its better than nothing. Its this acknowledgment that makes me choose my current predicament. I've always been a big believer in not whining about things you've brought on to yourself so yea.

Meh...

You know that I want you
And you know that I need you
I want it bad, your bad romance

I want your love and
I want your revenge
You and me could write a bad romance
I want your love and
All your lovers' revenge
You and me could write a bad romance

No comments: