Monday 16 May 2011

Many emotions, similar response

"I cling to my anger with every ounce of humanity left in my ruined body, but it's no use. It slips away, like a wave from shore. I am pondering this sad fact when I realize the blackness of sleep is circling my head. It's been there awhile, biding its time and growing closer with each revolution. I give up on rage, which at this point has become a formality, and make a mental note to get angry again in the morning. Then I let myself drift, because there's really no fighting it."

-Sara Gruen, 'Water for Elephants'-



The above mentioned quote, I remember when i first read it, is one of the most scariest things i've ever read. It's like I couldn't put into words how I deal and then while reading this book I found it. Not exactly rare but still quite unnerving. Watching the movie yest made me remember this and I just had to find this quote again.



I substituted anger for pain and misery at one point but it riverted back to anger as well. The last two sentences is one of the most painful and revolutionary sentences, I feel, we as people have to come to grips with if we ever want to move on in life.




Maybe it will help you. Maybe it won't. I just thought it was worth a mention.




Laters ya'll

16 comments:

Unknown said...

What can I say, ground breaking qoute. I am hesitating to watch the movie, but now that I have read this I might first consider to read the book.

moving company

Claire said...

You have an informative blog. I’ve learned something from it. I do have mine too www.claire-fernandez.blogspot.com... Thanks

Anonymous said...

you are invited to follow my blog.What can I say, ground breaking qoute. I am hesitating to watch the movie, but now that I have read this I might first consider to read the book.for more http://www.vidfootie.com/

smith said...

Very cute! I liked this blog.
Web Design Bangalore

Anonymous said...

I friggen love the way you blog. Your tone is fantastic, and I just love the way it sounds. Amazing job :)

Rita X said...

thats a great blog! perhaps you'd want to check out a poem on my blog, it goes very well with the content of this post
http://thecasualramblings.blogspot.com/ - free giveaways every month!

strat said...

It's an honest impression of oneself.
insulated wine bags

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing a tremendous post,well excellent goods you have shared here.Website Hosting India

Agoodic Digital Co. Ltd said...

this ia a good post, I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.ainol novo 7 aurora from buybuyseller .com

Anonymous said...

You made a number of fine points there. I did a seek on the subject and found a good number of folks will go along with with my Test Guide site.My tricks about article writing software Thank's for you inform.

Linda said...

Great Post!

Unknown said...

Great post.

best gadget reviews

Unknown said...

In truth well-off content and exceptionally constructive information. I got it my resolution from over here. I exceedingly propose his/her moving parts with the constructive edifying information. Thanks a lot…

review jual sepatu | ulasan jual sepatu online | jual sepatu online | jual sepatu murah online | rekomen jual sepatu | rekomendasi toko sepatu | jual sepatu terbaik | review jual sepatu online | jual sepatu online | jual rumah pekanbaru | jual toko pekanbaru | sewa apartement pekanbaru | jual tanah pekanbaru | sewa kos pekanbaru | hotel murah di jakarta | jual sepatu adidas | jual sepatu vans | jual sepatu new balance
Hotel murah di jakarta

Unknown said...

Hey what a brilliant post I have come a cross and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this.
Air bra
Fair look Cream
Air sofa
No addiction Powder
Step up height
No addiction powder
Fair look
Step up Height

Unknown said...

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long.
Hanuman Chalisa Yantra
Fair look
Fair look Cream
Air sofa
No addiction Powder
Step up height
Air bra
No addiction powder
Hanuman Chalisa Yantra
Step up Height
Sandhi sudha Plus Oil
Slim24pro
Step up Height Increaser
Aire bra
Sandhi Sudha Plus
Zero addiction powder

Anonymous said...

I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my site as well and let me know what you think.



Deemark Shakti Prash|Shri Hanuman Chalisa Yantra|Air Sofa Bed|Zero Addiction Powder|Hot Shaper| Allah Locket|Body Buildo Powder|Wonder Shaper| No Addiction Powder|Air Bra|Fair Look|Body Buildo India| Slim Pro|Step up Height Increaser|Hair Building Fiber|Sandhi Sudha