Tuesday 10 May 2011

In the midst of it all...

I've been kinda down lately. It's coz I came across an phrase that has so much meaning for me concerning the Enters issue.

"What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?"

I swear it brought back such good memories - which ended with me being emo for an entire weekend. No worries! Nobody besides Dhal knew - I was sneakily hiding it behind excursions. Saw Thor over the weekend. Pool with Mat. Mothers Day shopping with Dhal, Mat & Brennan. Family Mothers Day lunch.

It's sometimes scary how normal I can pretend to seem. Or does everyone hide it this well. Hmmmm.

Well I was blog surfing at/for work. *Yes its part of my daily 'need-to-dos' I found this.



I swear i've never looked at it that way.


Later's ya'll!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just want to say your article is astounding. The clarity in your post is simply spectacular and i can assume you are an expert on this field. Well with your permission allow me to grab your rss feed to keep up to date with incoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the fabulous work.




slimpro | aire bra | allaah barkat | zero addiction | hot shaper | sandhi sudha oil | step up height increaser | wonder shapers | hair building fiber