Wednesday 21 July 2010

Crossing that line..

I know I said let's take things slow and see where it goes..But i swear I never expected you to take that this literally.. That's what I get for being cautious.. =P

It's frustratingly confusing how you say things that make my heart skip a beat but yet deflect and block almost any and every move I try..

With Pri there was warning bells throughout the whole experience but surprisingly with you I don't hear them..Makes me feel even more so that you just may be worth it..

Can't find a word for my current mood. Pretty sure im slightly hungover but doesn't feel that way.. No headaches and I don't feel like throwing up.. Not tired or sleepy but extremely lethargic..

Meh (as you always say)... I'll wait and see...

Later day's ya'll..

Current beat: Girl on TV - LFO

1 comment:

Priya said...

All i can say is that you are very ungrateful Prakash Jayakumar. After everything, i'm glad you found that person who makes your heart skip a beat.

P.S. Oh and thanks for portraying me as the bitch who broke your heart ah. Maybe you should enlighten people to your flaws that drove me away in addition to the fact that you can't dance, can't cook and you look like shit.

Priya Streram