Wednesday 27 August 2008

Life according to my music player

I was reaching coll via ktm yest morning wen my trusty creative music player randomly picked MJ's 'Bad'...freaking cool sial!! walking into coll with dat song blasting in my ears...felt like i could have broken out some MJ trademark moves and nobody would have even blinked..one of those 'im damn COOOL' kinda moments you noe... swear i thought of MJ moves n i thought of Reagan ... *Sorry Reagan!! **Sorry Surekha!! ***Grins!!

Wouldn't it be like the most awesome-est thing if we could choose our own background music to our lives..seriously think about it..it could b like how it is on tv or in d movies..totally awesome kan!

Imagine tunes like the Mission Impossible theme song while ur in a rush driving to coll/uni/work.. or Switches - Drama Queen while ur shopping...or some Brazillian mambo while playing football/futsal..

well those are my preferences laa... wat are urs??

No comments: