Wednesday 13 August 2008

Juvenile yet frigging annoying

Backgrounder: Rohani and I are in charge of the Ink Slingers (IS) for the next 3 months and our 1st issue was distributed last Thurs

Monday: I entered the newsroom to find a copy of IS lying on the floor with a message written in red ink on the top of the front page.

"To the inkslingers team! Please check errors in red! I know u hv a small team but pls be meticulous of ur job! From previous inkslingers!"

They actually circled and underlined our mistakes!! As far as I know only one of the previous IS team around and I wouldn't put it past HIM to pull a stunt like this.. I wont deny there were spelling and grammer mistakes and I wont try to defend em..

Fact remains there is only 2 of us working on the newspaper when the previous team had about 8 ppl.. Mr Azmyl dismissed it as juvenile n I agree but cant deny how much it irks me wenever i see HIM around coll..

For a job done by only two people, i thought it was good...however as some did,'t think so, hopefully the next issue is up to the previous standards, watever they may be..here's to hearing from you again. Maybe leave ur name next time? perhaps just ur innitials?? till den your just the red bandit (RB)... Juvenile yet frigging annoying..

later..

No comments: