Tuesday 6 May 2008

Im bored at work

Tagged by Tania

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Prakash Jayakumar
Birth Date: March 20th 1987
Current Status: In a relationship
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage: Indian
Fears: Rejection and Loss
My Weaknesses: Self esteem and Her
My Perfect Pizza: Pepperoni with the cheese crust

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My Thoughts First Waking Up: Go back to sleep!
My Bedtime: No fixed time..depends on how tired i am
My Most Missed Memory: My schooling years and every moment spent with Her

LAYER 4: MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McD
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: Nahh
Curse: Alot
Take a Shower: yeaaaa.... *who d heck will say no?
Have a Crush: nope
Think You've Been In Love: yea.. m currently
Go To School: University edy laa
Want To Get Married: yeaaa
Believe In Yourself: 99%
Think Your A Health Freak: i would love 2 eat alot of fast food...but no money n pri would kill me

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST
Drank Alcohol: yeapz
Gone To The Mall: alot
Been On Stage: yeaaaa
Eaten Sushi: yeapz..thanks 2 suerekha n fleur
Dyed Your Hair: twice..

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: Yeapzz…
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: never have n doubt i ever will

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: b4 30??

LAYER 9: IN A GIRL...
Best Eye Colour: no preferences..
Best Hair Colour: depends on d person..not really fussed
Short Hair or Long Hair: Long wavy hair

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: blogging
Hour Ago: waiting 4 my boss to turn up
4.5 Hours Ago: getting ready 4 work
1 Month Ago: Prepping 4 finals
Year Ago: wasting time during 2 month break

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love: Priya
I feel: bored
I hate: feeling hungry
I hide: insecurities
I miss: Priya and football
I need: food!

LAYER 12: TAG 3 PEOPLE
one: Amanda
two: Surekha
three: Louisa

No comments: