Thursday 15 May 2008

Emotions of 14th (wednesday) May, 2008

I'm disgusted that New Zealand only lost to Argentina by 1 goal when Malaysia got trashed by em 5-0....

I'm shocked it's gonna cost my dad that much 2 get his phone fixed..i admit its no small thing wen u drop a samsung phone into a basin of water..but no way is he gonna pay dat much 2 fix his phone..can buy damn nice new 1 with dat sorta money...shit dis means i dont get my phone back anytime soon..

I'm happy Malaysia is in the Thomas Cup semi-finals.. although we're now facing the number 1 seeds China but hey at least we're there

I'm irritated with the Marketing ppl of Hotel Maya (sorry Zubin) who took so long to get bck to me on confirming my appointment..Now i have to review Maya Brasserie's Portuguese/ Nonya Cusine promotion and eat for free on my off day! grrrr.......

I'm surprised how cold it got on Wednesday at the office... And i wasn't the only one who noticed k..

I'm relieved I finally remembered that Corinne Bailey Rae song I wanted to download

I'm disappointed my byline articles aren't getting printed but my press releases/promo articles are..

I'm pissed with USM ppl bcoz they put up the link for my provisional results but then not put the results there.. like WTH!

I'm excited at the prospect of watchin Narnia this weekend and also Friday night plans 2 hang with the Klg gang..

I feel sad for all the victims and familes off in Myanmar, China and India...

I wish I was handing missing her a lot better than I am right now..

No comments: