Sunday 6 April 2008

Tagged once again....

Harmini tagged me dis time.. wasn't gonna do it coz she still hasn'd done d 2 surveys in which i tagged her...but since dis is a diff kinda tag.... y not eh?

Rules:
You have to come up with 8 different points about your perfect guy/girl.
Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
HAVE FUN DOING IT.

No 1 : She must a sense of humour
She has to able to laugh at herself and take a joke every now and then.. Making me laugh in any way is major plus point as well..


No 2 : She must be able to compromise
Im a very laid bck kinda guy but she must be able to give and take wen needed

No 3 : Passionate
K im talking d whole works...i love manja-in..i love d feeling of closeness so bring on d cuddling, n arms around waists n holding hands n lil kisses all over....off course all d behind doors stuff is included..d bigger d hormonal drive the better..lol

No 4 : Intelligent
I dont really need some genius...just s'body who i can hold a intelligent n interesting conversation with...atleast at my level or even more i dont mind...wouldn't mind street smart but i can teach her dat so dat doesn't really matter lol...

No 5 : Love for music and movies
gotta love movies and anything music..frm blasting and singin along (usually badly) in my car to dancing our feet off anywhere frm a club 2 just in the rain...

No 6 : Honesty
She has got to be honest with me..tell me everything and anything...if i feel she aint honest den i cant trust her.. 2 me trust is d most important in a realtionship

No 7 : She has to resepect me
Respect who i m n wat i represent in my life..watever or however small.. my feelings, my opinions, my religion, my decisions and so on.... she doesnt have 2 agree but respect me enough 2 support me in wat i wanna do...

No 8 : Personality
She's gotta have a personality of her own..s'thing diff dat makes her stand out.. it can b shown in anyway as long as i get 2 c it...

feel dat 8 points aint enough but heck we do wat we can with wat we get.. lol

i tag:
- Surekha
- Florance
- Tania
- Cheryl J
- Leon
- Balvinn
- Amanda
- BAK

No comments: