Friday 12 June 2009

More on football..

1) It's been in the news that Totthenham Hotspurs are interested in not only bringing Rudd Van Nistelrooy to White Hart Lane but his ex teammate at Real Madrid David Beckham.. wouldn't that be a sight to see..those two linking up again..Really hope it goes through.. *crosses fingers

2) Man City are apparently gonna spend a lot more cash on Everton center back,Joleon Lescott, & Pourthsmoth left back, Glen Johnson. I have a lot of respect for these two players and wouldn't at all mind seeing em don a Man Utd jersey..Doubt it'll happen in this transfer window thou..

3) Hats off to Mark Hughes who is looking more n more like the esteemed manager I thought he always was.. Instead of big money for big names, he's going for more studry (for lack of a better word) experienced (in the premiere league at least) players.. His Gareth Barry signing I thought was exactly what that team needs. A midfielder who knows his way around the pitch to help his pretty good attacking players..

4) Check out Ronaldo's night of celebration with Paris Hilton at:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2476901/Ronaldo-scores-with-Paris-Hilton-in-LA-night-club.html
....Trust me you dont wanna miss reading this!!

5) Antonio Valencia..For the record i have nothing against him as a person or as a player..I just dont think he's important or good enough 4 Fergie to be chasing after him as he has been.. Surprisingly Real Madrid have been rumoured to be as interested in him as well.. I'll happily eat my own words if he turns out to be a quality player..

Reason Im going on about Valencia..Eurosports say Man Udt will pay 17mil for his services while FoxSports say its 35mil..I pray really hard that its the former...grrrrrrrrrrrrr!! (yes i growl from time to time)

I better get back to my literature review..sighh!! Procrasination you son of a bitch!!

Laters

No comments: