Sunday 25 January 2009

Newbies!!

Once again in point form... My Newbies!!

1) My very own laptop! The Asus X95SL!!
I aint extremely into tech stuff.. All i care about is that it can play my Fifa 09 coz apparently it has some damn gd gamecard and has 3GB of space..I think thats on top its normal 250GB.. I haven't named it yet =)
2) My New HP. Its my first time im actually buying a new phone. Before this i got hand me downs. Not that i've really complained but its a nice change. Im normaly a very Nokia guy but this time i decided to go with the Samsung S500i. Im not very fussed with my HP's.. I quite literally want s'thing to sms and call ppl with. Must have vibrating, reminders and alarm clock function. Having a 2.0mp camera and looking pretty cool is just a plus.. Heeeee!!
3) My external hard drive. To be honest I only thought of getting one so i could store my movies and tv series. But i also can save alot of my past assignments and projects and bring it to Aussy with me. Also once im there i can save loads of current assignments n projects on it so i wont bog up my pendrive or laptop. Its a Maxtor 250GB!!
4) Pendrive. I decided to get a pendrive once i realised my laptop isn't light (2.5kg with batt) and that carring my x-drive around isn't smart since it might get stolen. And since im prob gonna b doing my normal big file'd with many pics and graphics and making newspaper or mags kinda assignments, thought i'd get a gd 1 with alot of space. So i got a Kingston Data Traveler 8GB.
So thats the tech stuff that is new with me!! I have new clothes and stuff but so not blogging about that..still on lookout for new 'priya approved' swim pants and a sling bag 4 Uni..
later days ya'll!!

No comments: